After DeGeneres brought the War Dogs actor out as a surprise guest to help her and the First Lady take a selfie, the two compared the number of times they had been to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This led to Bradley sharing an anecdote about going commando at the presidential residence out of fear of ripping his too small tuxedo.
“Right, because if it should rip, it’s much better to not have the underwear on,” DeGeneres chimed in.
“For us,” FLOTUS added. “It’s good for us, right ladies?”
Watch the full clip below.
[h/t Entertainment Weekly]
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving