After DeGeneres brought the War Dogs actor out as a surprise guest to help her and the First Lady take a selfie, the two compared the number of times they had been to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This led to Bradley sharing an anecdote about going commando at the presidential residence out of fear of ripping his too small tuxedo.
“Right, because if it should rip, it’s much better to not have the underwear on,” DeGeneres chimed in.
“For us,” FLOTUS added. “It’s good for us, right ladies?”
Watch the full clip below.
[h/t Entertainment Weekly]
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time