After DeGeneres brought the War Dogs actor out as a surprise guest to help her and the First Lady take a selfie, the two compared the number of times they had been to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This led to Bradley sharing an anecdote about going commando at the presidential residence out of fear of ripping his too small tuxedo.
“Right, because if it should rip, it’s much better to not have the underwear on,” DeGeneres chimed in.
“For us,” FLOTUS added. “It’s good for us, right ladies?”
Watch the full clip below.
[h/t Entertainment Weekly]
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer