In a Facebook post, the Morning News describes Wardlow as “the ultimate multi-tasker.” In the photo, she’s talking to her son Jordan, 3, while Addison, 8-months, faces her front.
Wardlow’s husband is the coach of the Mansfield Lake Ridge football team, and she’s been photographing their football games for twelve years, according to Quartz. “I am always on the sideline,” she said.
A similar photo went viral of a pregnant doctor carrying her daughter on her back while also working at a football game recently went viral.
Wardlow’s children know that being strapped to her back and attending the football games is all part of the normal routine: “My three-year-old just knows that’s the drill,” she said. Baby Addison was even born on the way home from a football game in Houston.
Touchdown for working moms.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer