In a Facebook post, the Morning News describes Wardlow as “the ultimate multi-tasker.” In the photo, she’s talking to her son Jordan, 3, while Addison, 8-months, faces her front.
Wardlow’s husband is the coach of the Mansfield Lake Ridge football team, and she’s been photographing their football games for twelve years, according to Quartz. “I am always on the sideline,” she said.
A similar photo went viral of a pregnant doctor carrying her daughter on her back while also working at a football game recently went viral.
Wardlow’s children know that being strapped to her back and attending the football games is all part of the normal routine: “My three-year-old just knows that’s the drill,” she said. Baby Addison was even born on the way home from a football game in Houston.
Touchdown for working moms.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate