Over the weekend, Katy Perry took to Twitter to share that she would be open to collaborating with Taylor Swift, tweeting “if she says sorry, sure!” in response to a fan’s question.
The apparent quarrel between the two chart-topping pop stars reportedly began as a dispute over the hiring of a dancer who worked with both women. They’ve been embroiled in a public disagreement over the last few years ever since, with some fans interpreting Swift’s song “Bad Blood” as a rejoinder to Perry.
Nonetheless, it seems Perry is open to working with her fellow entertainer, from this recent Twitter exchange with a fan.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy