Over the weekend, Katy Perry took to Twitter to share that she would be open to collaborating with Taylor Swift, tweeting “if she says sorry, sure!” in response to a fan’s question.
The apparent quarrel between the two chart-topping pop stars reportedly began as a dispute over the hiring of a dancer who worked with both women. They’ve been embroiled in a public disagreement over the last few years ever since, with some fans interpreting Swift’s song “Bad Blood” as a rejoinder to Perry.
Nonetheless, it seems Perry is open to working with her fellow entertainer, from this recent Twitter exchange with a fan.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time