Over the weekend, Katy Perry took to Twitter to share that she would be open to collaborating with Taylor Swift, tweeting “if she says sorry, sure!” in response to a fan’s question.
The apparent quarrel between the two chart-topping pop stars reportedly began as a dispute over the hiring of a dancer who worked with both women. They’ve been embroiled in a public disagreement over the last few years ever since, with some fans interpreting Swift’s song “Bad Blood” as a rejoinder to Perry.
Nonetheless, it seems Perry is open to working with her fellow entertainer, from this recent Twitter exchange with a fan.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement