Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna will soon be bringing home a precious baby girl.
On Sunday, the couple could no longer remain mum on the happy news and announced their baby’s sex during the Sunday premiere of their reality show, Rob & Blac.
The 29-year-old reality star and his bride-to-be previously opened up to PEOPLE about how excited they are to be building a family together.
“We definitely discussed having kids,” Chyna, 28, said. “Rob made it very clear that he wanted to have a baby. Babies, actually! He wants me to have, like, four.”
“If I had found somebody at 19, I would have wanted the same thing then. But I never found anybody,” Kardashian added.
“Part of life is to build a family and have kids. And I thank God that we’re able to. It’s very exciting to me to be a first-time dad.”
Kardashian and Chyna — who is already mom to 3-year-old son King Cairo — announced the pregnancy in May.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now