Saturday Night Live‘s Pete Davidson remembered his father, who died in the 9/11 attacks, through a humorous tribute this weekend.
Davidson, who was 7 when his firefighter father was killed during the terrorist attacks 15 years ago, posted a photo of himself with his dad sipping beer on Instagram on Saturday.
“Can’t believe tomorrow is going to be 15 years,” Davidson wrote in the caption. “Missing the legend!!! Thank u for ur kind words and support as always.”
On Sunday, Davidson followed up with a photo of his father pouring a beer and a pair of worn black boots. He joked
“One of my dads homies gave me his old dirty ass boots from work and a sick photo of him lookin like a young legend !!!” the comedian wrote. “Apparently my dad wore sketchers how f-ckin embarrassing!!”
Davidson paid a humorous tribute to his dad last year, too. He later wrote on Twitter, “All jokes aside. There’s not a day that goes by where I don’t think of u. Ur my hero. Can’t wait to see u again someday.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time