In a move that skewed more millennial than hardcore runway, Desigual sent models down the catwalk with makeup and accessories that mimicked popular Snapchat filters — from the dreamy flower crown to the oddly (and universally) flattering puppy dog nose.
The beauty looks were created by MAC Cosmetics makeup artists, who used their signature beauty products to recreate the looks, adding in paper cutouts for anything that went beyond just the face, in what we’re sure will inspire tons of DIY Halloween looks this fall.
See all the best Snapchat-inspired beauty looks from the Desigual show below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate