Jimmy Kimmel has a knack for embarrassing unsuspecting pedestrians, but his team took things to a new level during a segment on the new iPhone 7 featured in Thursday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!
After asking random passerby if they wanted to try out Apple’s latest mobile model, the crew was able to convince several people that their old iPhone — cleaned and disguised in a new case — was actually the 7. “It definitely looks a lot more crisp, a little more clear,” one woman commented. “Even the screen itself looks more smooth and glossy.”
A few of the participants were even tricked into purchasing their own phone for $50 in cash.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization