Before Tom Hanks was Oscar-winner Tom Hanks, he was just an up-and-coming actor in a new sitcom called Bosom Buddies. The show was filmed on the same studio lot as Mork & Mindy, Taxi, and a movie called Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan.
On Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night, Hanks, who is doing press for his new film Sully, admitted to Jimmy Kimmel that he and his Bosom Buddies co-star Peter Scolari once engaged in a little sneaking around on the Paramount set. They couldn’t resist the temptation to go where no man (from the cast of Bosom Buddies) had gone before—onto the set of Star Trek. Once inside, they boarded the Starship: Enterprise and took control of Captain Kirk’s bridge, channeling their inner Sulu and Chekhov while looking over their shoulder to make sure they didn’t get caught.
The cast of Taxi probably never did that.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time