Sarah Paulson’s portrayal of head prosecutor Marcia Clark in The People v O.J. Simpson has received its share of accolades from her commitment to the role (that perm is proof enough of her dedication) to humanizing Clark’s position during the trial.
In fact, it’s been heavily predicted that she’ll take home the Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a limited series or a movie, particularly as this is her fifth year in a row being nominated.
If Paulson does take home the honor, however, she’ll have the real-life Marcia Clark by her side.
Access Hollywood confirmed on Thursday that Clark will be attending the awards ceremony as Paulson’s plus-one.
“I was incredibly honored that Sarah asked me to go with her to the Emmys,” she said. “It will be my privilege to be there to cheer her on.”
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief