Sarah Paulson’s portrayal of head prosecutor Marcia Clark in The People v O.J. Simpson has received its share of accolades from her commitment to the role (that perm is proof enough of her dedication) to humanizing Clark’s position during the trial.
In fact, it’s been heavily predicted that she’ll take home the Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a limited series or a movie, particularly as this is her fifth year in a row being nominated.
If Paulson does take home the honor, however, she’ll have the real-life Marcia Clark by her side.
Access Hollywood confirmed on Thursday that Clark will be attending the awards ceremony as Paulson’s plus-one.
“I was incredibly honored that Sarah asked me to go with her to the Emmys,” she said. “It will be my privilege to be there to cheer her on.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time