Sarah Paulson’s portrayal of head prosecutor Marcia Clark in The People v O.J. Simpson has received its share of accolades from her commitment to the role (that perm is proof enough of her dedication) to humanizing Clark’s position during the trial.
In fact, it’s been heavily predicted that she’ll take home the Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a limited series or a movie, particularly as this is her fifth year in a row being nominated.
If Paulson does take home the honor, however, she’ll have the real-life Marcia Clark by her side.
Access Hollywood confirmed on Thursday that Clark will be attending the awards ceremony as Paulson’s plus-one.
“I was incredibly honored that Sarah asked me to go with her to the Emmys,” she said. “It will be my privilege to be there to cheer her on.”
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk