Sofia Richie, celebrity progeny and Yeezy model, is probably most well-known for being associated with Justin Bieber’s decision to make his Instagram account private recently after she endured cyberbullying from fans of the singer.
She became involved in one of a series of events involving Bieber and his ardent fans involving a brief interlude between the Promise singer and his ex, Selena Gomez, which spawned the very excellent hashtag, #SelenaEndedJustinParty.
In an interview with Billboard Thursday the model talked about her relationship with the Biebs.
“We have a special relationship,” she said. “Justin is very easy to talk to, and that’s hard to find with people in Los Angeles.” As far as the drama that’s gone down, Richie is taking it in stride. “I’m going to be real with you: It. Doesn’t. Bother. Me. As long as I’m happy.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart