Marc Jacobs released his first music video, and it’s packed with a bevy of famous faces.
Directed by noted videographer Hype Williams, the video is set to Man Friday’s “Love Honey, Love Heartache (Larry Levan Mix)” reports Billboard. Naturally, it features Jacobs and his muses — ranging from St. Vincent, who appears on the cover of Billboard with Jacobs this month to Courtney Love and Cara Delevingne — rocking out to the music and modeling the threads from his fall collection.
Earlier, he created this season’s campaign, by tapping an interesting mix of faces like Sissy Spacek, Marilyn Manson, Susan Sarandon, and Missy Elliott — a move that has been applauded for its diversity when it comes to age, gender, and race.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve