Martha Stewart, lifestyle guru and homemaking hero, is something of an accidental millennial icon: she throws incredible Twitter shade, is an avid user of Facebook Live, knows how to hoverboard, and is tight with a ton of celebrities — including Snoop Dogg.
That last alliance has led to the development of an unscripted dinner-party show with the rapper/cannabis aficionado and various famous guests. Stewart praised her new co-host’s skills in a recent red carpet interview, explaining that Snoop might just be the perfect comic foil for America’s preeminent hostess.
“He’s funny,” Stewart said. “He’s a cook, baker, candlestick maker, everything. Wait until you see, it’s very, very funny.”
For his part, Snoop has previously called Stewart his “homegirl” and called their friendship as a “special bond.”
So there you have it: Snoop can make a mean candlestick and might just know his way around a muffin tin. Just the beginning of this show’s genre-breaking surprises. The show premieres on VH1 this fall.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com