The former New Mexico governor was on Morning Joe when he was asked what he would do about Aleppo if he were elected president.
“And what is Aleppo?” he responded.
Below is a full text of Johnson’s interview with MSNBC hosts Mika Brzezinski, Willie Geist and Mike Barnicle.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time