The former New Mexico governor was on Morning Joe when he was asked what he would do about Aleppo if he were elected president.
“And what is Aleppo?” he responded.
Below is a full text of Johnson’s interview with MSNBC hosts Mika Brzezinski, Willie Geist and Mike Barnicle.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving