Kanye West’s recent foray into fashion with his Yeezy x Adidas collections might be what most people think of when they think of ‘Ye’s style, but his sartorial leanings emerged years ago.
In the nearly two decades since he appeared on the musical scene, fashion has always factored into the larger-than-life presence known as Kanye Omari West. From sporting Goyard at the Lanvin runway show in his early years to attending the Givenchy show with his daughter North, Yeezy has always been a reliable fixture on the fashion scene.
From his pink polo and backpack days to Yeezy season, we take a look back at his most memorable front row moments.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This