Kanye West’s recent foray into fashion with his Yeezy x Adidas collections might be what most people think of when they think of ‘Ye’s style, but his sartorial leanings emerged years ago.
In the nearly two decades since he appeared on the musical scene, fashion has always factored into the larger-than-life presence known as Kanye Omari West. From sporting Goyard at the Lanvin runway show in his early years to attending the Givenchy show with his daughter North, Yeezy has always been a reliable fixture on the fashion scene.
From his pink polo and backpack days to Yeezy season, we take a look back at his most memorable front row moments.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization