The Coast Guard is looking for a woman who fell off a cruise ship near the Bahamas early Wednesday morning.
The 32-year-old fell off the 11th deck of the Carnival Ecstasy around 2:30 a.m., as the ship was about 27 miles southwest of Freeport, Bahamas, according to the Miami Herald.
A spokesperson for Carnival Cruise Line says the woman jumped, the Herald reports. She was last seen wearing a white dress with a pink floral print.
The Coast Guard sent the ship onto Charleston, South Carolina, its next destination, at 9 a.m.
Cost Guard crews stayed behind to continue searching for the woman, according to the Herald, and there is a helicopter, an airplane and ships on the lookout for her.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction