Orlando Health announced the news on Twitter on Tuesday, withholding the patient’s identity but noting that the Orlando Regional Medical Center performed 76 operations on 35 survivors of the shooting at Pulse nightclub.
The June 12 shooting, which left 49 dead, was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Last month, Orlando Health and Florida Hospital announced that no surviving victims would be charged for the care they received.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time