After a whirlwind three months of long walks on the beach and summer shenanigans, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have broken up, bringing an end to the viral phenomenon known as “Hiddleswift.”
According to People, the couple split amicably.
The dissolution of the relationship follows a very public romance that developed just weeks after Swift broke up with DJ Calvin Harris. Hiddleston and Swift were often spotted vacationing together while completing relationship milestones such as meeting each other’s parents and co-hosting Swift’s legendary annual 4th of July soiree.
Coincidentally, this summer romance ended just in time for Swift to sip maple lattes with a new beau, if she so desires.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement