Lest you assume that her new tattoo and non-relationship relationship with one Aubrey Drake Graham meant that Rihanna was moving towards a more conventional existence, think again.
The MTV Vanguard winner and all-around bad girl took to the streets of Soho in New York City in the wee hours of the morning, clad in a showstopping red fur jacket that was shaped like a gigantic heart (and bearing a striking resemblance to Looney Tunes character, Gossamer), where she proceeded to feed the birds like a very chic St. Francis of Assisi (that is, if St. Francis wore $15,500 Yves Saint Laurent fox fur coats).
Perhaps even more endearing than her benevolence towards the birds was the fact that Ri Ri ditched her strappy stiletto sandals from earlier in the night for a pair of flat slides, confirming that Rihanna is a woman of the people.
Watch the whole glorious episode go down below.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement