Lest you assume that her new tattoo and non-relationship relationship with one Aubrey Drake Graham meant that Rihanna was moving towards a more conventional existence, think again.
The MTV Vanguard winner and all-around bad girl took to the streets of Soho in New York City in the wee hours of the morning, clad in a showstopping red fur jacket that was shaped like a gigantic heart (and bearing a striking resemblance to Looney Tunes character, Gossamer), where she proceeded to feed the birds like a very chic St. Francis of Assisi (that is, if St. Francis wore $15,500 Yves Saint Laurent fox fur coats).
Perhaps even more endearing than her benevolence towards the birds was the fact that Ri Ri ditched her strappy stiletto sandals from earlier in the night for a pair of flat slides, confirming that Rihanna is a woman of the people.
Watch the whole glorious episode go down below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization