Lest you assume that her new tattoo and non-relationship relationship with one Aubrey Drake Graham meant that Rihanna was moving towards a more conventional existence, think again.
The MTV Vanguard winner and all-around bad girl took to the streets of Soho in New York City in the wee hours of the morning, clad in a showstopping red fur jacket that was shaped like a gigantic heart (and bearing a striking resemblance to Looney Tunes character, Gossamer), where she proceeded to feed the birds like a very chic St. Francis of Assisi (that is, if St. Francis wore $15,500 Yves Saint Laurent fox fur coats).
Perhaps even more endearing than her benevolence towards the birds was the fact that Ri Ri ditched her strappy stiletto sandals from earlier in the night for a pair of flat slides, confirming that Rihanna is a woman of the people.
Watch the whole glorious episode go down below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com