Lest you assume that her new tattoo and non-relationship relationship with one Aubrey Drake Graham meant that Rihanna was moving towards a more conventional existence, think again.
The MTV Vanguard winner and all-around bad girl took to the streets of Soho in New York City in the wee hours of the morning, clad in a showstopping red fur jacket that was shaped like a gigantic heart (and bearing a striking resemblance to Looney Tunes character, Gossamer), where she proceeded to feed the birds like a very chic St. Francis of Assisi (that is, if St. Francis wore $15,500 Yves Saint Laurent fox fur coats).
Perhaps even more endearing than her benevolence towards the birds was the fact that Ri Ri ditched her strappy stiletto sandals from earlier in the night for a pair of flat slides, confirming that Rihanna is a woman of the people.
Watch the whole glorious episode go down below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List