Lest you assume that her new tattoo and non-relationship relationship with one Aubrey Drake Graham meant that Rihanna was moving towards a more conventional existence, think again.
The MTV Vanguard winner and all-around bad girl took to the streets of Soho in New York City in the wee hours of the morning, clad in a showstopping red fur jacket that was shaped like a gigantic heart (and bearing a striking resemblance to Looney Tunes character, Gossamer), where she proceeded to feed the birds like a very chic St. Francis of Assisi (that is, if St. Francis wore $15,500 Yves Saint Laurent fox fur coats).
Perhaps even more endearing than her benevolence towards the birds was the fact that Ri Ri ditched her strappy stiletto sandals from earlier in the night for a pair of flat slides, confirming that Rihanna is a woman of the people.
Watch the whole glorious episode go down below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve