Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary. That’s right, as of Thursday, the ’90s teen stars — who met on the set of I Know What You Did Last Summer and later co-starred again in the live-action Scooby-Doo films — have been married for fourteen whole years.
To commemorate the day in 2002 they tied the knot during a ceremony in Mexico, Gellar took to Instagram to share a throwback photo of her and her husband. “Happy anniversary @realfreddieprinze,” she wrote. “You stole my heart, so I got my revenge and took your last name!!”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism