Bacon—the actor, not the delicious breakfast item—teamed up with the Late Late Show host to make a commercial for a new bacon-scented cologne, a feat that could only be truly celebrated in black-and-white with an accompanying interpretive dance. In the perfume ad, Corden extols his love of bacon (or is that Bacon?) be it, “crazy, mad, or wild bacon.” Whatever the craving, the answer is always “bacon.” Corden is so excited about the idea of bacon-scented cologne he doesn’t even care if the cologne smells like bacon or, you know, Kevin Bacon.
Watch above, and if you’re truly interested in breakfast meat-scented perfume, it already exists.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org