Donald Trump delivered a speech in Phoenix on Wednesday, after meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto in Mexico City earlier in the day.
The Republican presidential nominee focused the remarks on his views on immigration, returning to the more hardline stance he’d taken during the Republican primary.
Read the full speech below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction