Hillary Clinton’s reputation among Americans has hit rock bottom, according to a new survey.
A Washington Post–ABC News poll released Wednesday shows that 56% of Americans view Clinton unfavorably, while 41% have a favorable impression of the Democrat—the worst she’s been viewed in her time in public life.
Clinton’s previous low was in July when her favorable rating was 42%, according to the Post, while her previous unfavorable high was 55% in June.
Trump’s image, however, remains worse, with 63% of Americans holding an unfavorable opinion of him and only 35% having a favorable view.
Clinton’s image had managed to rebound a bit after the Democratic National Convention in July—48% favorable and 50% unfavorable—but things appear to have bottomed out.
The latest survey was conducted Aug. 24-28 among a national sample of 1,020 adults with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5%.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk