In the shot, Holmes looks like he’s about to make an important discovery that Watson doesn’t quite follow. Watson’s hair seems to look extra silvery, presumably because he’s going grey thanks to his drug addicted bestie being such a handful. The show’s most recent teaser trailer made it look like the upcoming season would be a lot like a horror movie filled with creepy noises, evil laughter and the assurance that “something’s coming.”
If anything, this picture promises that the bromance will indeed continue after a long hiatus, and that Sherlock did not, as some viewers feared, replace him with a dog. The upcoming Sherlock “series”, “absolutely could be” its last.
See the photo below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer