In the shot, Holmes looks like he’s about to make an important discovery that Watson doesn’t quite follow. Watson’s hair seems to look extra silvery, presumably because he’s going grey thanks to his drug addicted bestie being such a handful. The show’s most recent teaser trailer made it look like the upcoming season would be a lot like a horror movie filled with creepy noises, evil laughter and the assurance that “something’s coming.”
If anything, this picture promises that the bromance will indeed continue after a long hiatus, and that Sherlock did not, as some viewers feared, replace him with a dog. The upcoming Sherlock “series”, “absolutely could be” its last.
See the photo below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears