Social media creepers of the world, rejoice! Instagram just announced that its platform now offers a zoom functionality. This means means that unlike before, where an attempt to zoom might result in an accidental “like” and reveal that yes, you were creeping eight months deep on the Instagram account of someone you just went on a Tinder date with, you can now safely examine any photo or video on the platform with a clear conscience.
The zoom works sans screenshot, which is how most people responsibly creeped on Instagram before this innovative update. All you need to do is use two fingers to “pinch” the screen to zoom on any photo or video. The feature is only available on iOS for now, but an Android update is in the works.
Quiz: Are You Ready for Back to School?
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement