Social media creepers of the world, rejoice! Instagram just announced that its platform now offers a zoom functionality. This means means that unlike before, where an attempt to zoom might result in an accidental “like” and reveal that yes, you were creeping eight months deep on the Instagram account of someone you just went on a Tinder date with, you can now safely examine any photo or video on the platform with a clear conscience.
The zoom works sans screenshot, which is how most people responsibly creeped on Instagram before this innovative update. All you need to do is use two fingers to “pinch” the screen to zoom on any photo or video. The feature is only available on iOS for now, but an Android update is in the works.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022