Social media creepers of the world, rejoice! Instagram just announced that its platform now offers a zoom functionality. This means means that unlike before, where an attempt to zoom might result in an accidental “like” and reveal that yes, you were creeping eight months deep on the Instagram account of someone you just went on a Tinder date with, you can now safely examine any photo or video on the platform with a clear conscience.
The zoom works sans screenshot, which is how most people responsibly creeped on Instagram before this innovative update. All you need to do is use two fingers to “pinch” the screen to zoom on any photo or video. The feature is only available on iOS for now, but an Android update is in the works.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma