Chris Christie may be one of the biggest Bruce Springsteen fans out there. The New Jersey Governor was spotted at a Boss concert for the second time this year Tuesday night, looking like he was having the time of his life as he rocked out to the music at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford.
In a video shared by Instagram user Luc Cohen, Christie is seen shaking his hips, waving his hands and shimmying his shoulders in time to the beat of “Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out.”
“Chris Christie knows all the words,” Cohen captioned the clip.
But Christie wasn’t the only celebrity at the show. Footage of Jon Stewart getting down to Springsteen’s “Born to Run” was captured by another concert attendee. “An old friend enjoying Born to Run- miss him every night this year!,” Instagram user Mitch Slater wrote of the former Daily Show host.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization