Nick Viall, who finished as the runner-up on two seasons of The Bachelorette and is currently on Bachelor in Paradise, has been cast by ABC as the next star of The Bachelor.
“I’m definitely ready for it — I’m really excited,” Viall said, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Viall will star in the show’s 21st season, which will air in 2017, Entertainment Weekly reported.
“I’ve always liked confidence,” he said of his ideal mate, according to E! Online. “Someone who makes me a better person and challenges me.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow