Matthew McConaughey, who was announced as a contributing as a teacher at the University of Texas at Austin, earlier in the summer, stopped by the classroom last week to help lead the seminar, Advanced Producing: Script to Screen. He appeared fresh off his patriotic spectating activities at the Rio Olympics and new gig as a whiskey connoisseur.
Wearing a casual t-shirt and baseball hat, McConaughey doesn’t look like your average professor. Then again, he’s also not your average actor. This also is the second time that McConaughey has taught the filmmaking seminar at his alma mater, so he’s used to the drill by now. As for the students? The class size was capped at 30, so they each probably got in some quality time with McConaughey.
Hopefully the students got in their selfies while he was around.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer