Matthew McConaughey, who was announced as a contributing as a teacher at the University of Texas at Austin, earlier in the summer, stopped by the classroom last week to help lead the seminar, Advanced Producing: Script to Screen. He appeared fresh off his patriotic spectating activities at the Rio Olympics and new gig as a whiskey connoisseur.
Wearing a casual t-shirt and baseball hat, McConaughey doesn’t look like your average professor. Then again, he’s also not your average actor. This also is the second time that McConaughey has taught the filmmaking seminar at his alma mater, so he’s used to the drill by now. As for the students? The class size was capped at 30, so they each probably got in some quality time with McConaughey.
Hopefully the students got in their selfies while he was around.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time