1. Should police in America have the power to shut down social media?
By Martin Kaste at NPR
2. Here’s a tool to tackle America’s gender wage gap.
By Zeninjor Enwemeka at WBUR
3. Could genes explain bad eating habits?
By Luke Darby in GQ
4. Nobody likes a bully — except Mother Nature.
By Melissa Hogenboom at the BBC
5. You can probably skip those college tours.
By Alina Tugend in the Washington Post
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement