After a night of epic VMAs moments that included a flawless Lemonade performance by Beyoncé and a four-minute Kanye West monologue, several of the evening’s biggest stars gathered at a nearby restaurant for an intimate afterparty.
The get-together was attended by an array of famous couples — including Beyoncé and Jay Z, Kanye and Kim Kardashian West, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, and Diddy and Cassie — and took place at Pasquale Jones in Manhattan’s Little Italy.
Swizz Beatz posted a photo of the celebration to Instagram early Monday morning, officially ensuring that everyone not invited was left with a major case of FOMO. “Family Zone,” he wrote, adding several crown emojis.
School Boy Records founder Scooter Braun also shared some pictures of the shindig, captioning one photo of the group’s men, “Celebration dinner with some legends. Good times. Good people.”
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction