During Beyonce’s incendiary “Lemonade” medley at the MTV VMA’s Sunday night, the singer delivered her infamous “you better call Becky with the good hair,” from the song “Sorry” by topping it off with a power air kiss.
As if the most awarded VMA artist ever couldn’t maximize her slayage of the event any more, she found a way to embody her feminine swagger even more with that kiss. She was likely just posturing as a character, but Twitter was abuzz with people who caught the confrontational gesture and loved it.
Watch the moment below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow