During Beyonce’s incendiary “Lemonade” medley at the MTV VMA’s Sunday night, the singer delivered her infamous “you better call Becky with the good hair,” from the song “Sorry” by topping it off with a power air kiss.
As if the most awarded VMA artist ever couldn’t maximize her slayage of the event any more, she found a way to embody her feminine swagger even more with that kiss. She was likely just posturing as a character, but Twitter was abuzz with people who caught the confrontational gesture and loved it.
Watch the moment below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer