Britney Spears is back in a big way. The 34-year-old singer — who is set to perform at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards — not only dropped her new album Glory Friday, but also appeared on James Corden’s latest Carpool Karaoke segment.
The sketch — which aired during The Late Late Show — features Brit laughing while dancing to “Toxic” as the host belts out the 2004 single. The pair then continued the sing-along with hit tunes such as “Oops!… I Did it Again”, “Womanizer”, “Make Me” and “Baby One More Time” — with Spears and Corden dressed in the now-iconic Britney school outfit.
Of course, Corden also finds time to crack a few jokes, including one aimed at the fact that Spears’ two sons have watched her ongoing Las Vegas residency show. “I saw my mom in her underwear once when I was like 11,” he says. “I can’t shake the image from my brain.”
Watch the full video above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve