It’s a faux documentary about how the host and The Hollars actor are widely considered Hollywood poison, and boy do they bring that all the way home.
Take for example how they both manage to mess up Jules’ Pulp Fiction biblical verse monologue because it’s way too easy to fall into Coolio’s “Gangsta’s Paradise.” Like all great artists, Corden and Krasinski were always stubbornly persistent, misunderstood and also always fired. Now everyone can see them destroy the Quentin Tarantino classic and A Few Good Men, Gone With the Wind and Into the Woods (Krasinski is so awful, they call in his wife, actual Into the Woods star Emily Blunt as his replacement.)
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022