It’s no secret that Drake loves basketball. The 29-year-old Toronto native frequently raps about hoops, posts on social media in support of his favorite teams, and attends both NBA and college-level games. But when it comes to playing the sport, he hasn’t exactly made a name for himself — remember the infamous airball he threw while warming up with Kentucky back in 2014?
However, fortunately it seems his shooting accuracy has improved since that fateful night. In a video he shared on Instagram Wednesday, Drizzy hits a half-court shot while lying down at center court before getting up and walking away like it was no big deal. He even glares at the person filming when they start to get too hype about the epic swish.
Watch the full clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This