It’s no secret that Drake loves basketball. The 29-year-old Toronto native frequently raps about hoops, posts on social media in support of his favorite teams, and attends both NBA and college-level games. But when it comes to playing the sport, he hasn’t exactly made a name for himself — remember the infamous airball he threw while warming up with Kentucky back in 2014?
However, fortunately it seems his shooting accuracy has improved since that fateful night. In a video he shared on Instagram Wednesday, Drizzy hits a half-court shot while lying down at center court before getting up and walking away like it was no big deal. He even glares at the person filming when they start to get too hype about the epic swish.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow