National Dog Day is a great time to dive deep into the depths of Instagram’s dog accounts and find some adorable weirdos.
There are cute dog accounts and there are popular dog accounts, but we’re here to give you the weird dog accounts. The ones whose human owners think things like, “kleenex box? or dog hat?” or “this selfie stick would look great with a chihuahua in a wig” or “a bassett hound would make a solid Bachelor contestant”.
Among the app’s wide and varied dogs, you’ll find canine fashionistas (with their own spread in vogue), dogs photoshopped into your favorite tv shows, pups in pizzas, and many, many dogs in costumes. And it’s not just shiba inus anymore, there’s beagles, bull dogs, doodles, pugs, and more.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
Read More From TIME