There are cute dog accounts and there are popular dog accounts, but we’re here to give you the weird dog accounts. The ones whose human owners think things like, “kleenex box? or dog hat?” or “this selfie stick would look great with a chihuahua in a wig” or “a bassett hound would make a solid Bachelor contestant”.
Among the app’s wide and varied dogs, you’ll find canine fashionistas (with their own spread in vogue), dogs photoshopped into your favorite tv shows, pups in pizzas, and many, many dogs in costumes. And it’s not just shiba inus anymore, there’s beagles, bull dogs, doodles, pugs, and more.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization