Jenna Dewan Tatum, nimble-footed dance nymph and one-half of America’s cutest couple ever, is not shy about her affection for the movie, Step Up, which not only gave her her breakout role, but also introduced her to her future husband Channing Tatum.
The couple recently recreated their legendary dance sequence from the film for the movie’s 10-year anniversary in a viral Instagram video and Dewan Tatum just revealed to Women’s Wear Daily that she’s looking forward to showing the film to the their three-year-old daughter, Everly.
“We keep saying we are going to force feed “Step Up” to [daughter] Everly,” Dewan Tatum said. “Like, ‘You have to watch. You have to see where you came from.”
As for their daughter following in her parents’ dancing footsteps, Dewan Tatum says that Everly has started dance classes and already has some moves of her own.
“She’s a very free-spirited little kid. She likes to run around and do her own thing. But she loves a tutu and she will put on three or four and go around the house and do little shake moves.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow