Bella Thorne has come out as bisexual.
Thorne, 18, replied simply, “Yes,” after a fan asked if the star was bisexual in a Twitter exchange on Tuesday.
Many fans had speculated about the former Disney star’s sexuality after a photo of Thorne kissing an unidentified female emerged online this month.
The My Own Worst Enemy actress received an outpouring of love and support from her fans on Twitter after making the revelation.
The news follows Thorne’s split with boyfriend Gregg Sulkin, 24, earlier this month after more than a year of dating.
The couple told PEOPLE in a joint statement earlier this month: “After much thought and soul-searching, we have made the difficult decision to end our relationship. We will always love each other and have a deep respect for one another, as we have each grown to be better people because of our time together. Our schedules made seeing each other difficult, and we decided that for now this would be best.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time