In a harrowing tale of modern love, male ego, and parkour, a man attempted to jump between rooftops early Tuesday morning to impress his date, but instead ended up trapped between two buildings (a Qdoba and a Bruegger’s Bagels, to be exact) in downtown Pittsburgh for hours.
Lest this cautionary tale be only witnessed by this man and his date (and the police, medics, and fire department who came to rescue him by cutting open the building’s walls), Pittsburgh Public Safety thoughtfully live-tweeted the entire incident, which will no doubt be a great learning tool for the many hapless males in this world, hungry for the approval of potential significant others.
The man has been rescued.
Public Safety’s commitment to confirming the man’s motivations should be commended.
However, there was one question that Pittsburgh Public Safety was unable to answer.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive