Fall may not officially begin until late September, but for those who want to get a head start on celebrating the arrival of sweater weather, the annual pumpkin spice latte frenzy will soon begin sweeping the nation.
The cinnamon-y sweet beverage has become an all-American staple over the past few years, motivating companies who sell the infamous — and meme-able — drink to get in on the action as early as possible. Here’s when the PSL is set to debut at most major coffee chains.
Starbucks: The Bux has yet to announce the release date of this iconic drink, but customers will probably be able to get their hands on one around Sept. 8 — the date the 2015 version of the latte was launched.
Dunkin’ Donuts: Dunkin’ has already started rolling out its pumpkin-flavored coffees — including the PSL — in select locations. The full seasonal selection will be available nationwide Aug. 29, according to Delish.
McDonald’s: The McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte is returning to Mickey D’s across the country for the first time in three years on Aug. 31.
Tim Hortons: Timmy Ho’s summery take on the PSL — Pumpkin Spice Iced Capps — have been back on the menu since Aug. 15.
Caribou Coffee: Everything pumpkin will officially be available at Caribou on Aug. 25, but Perks members can already try all the new fall drinks early for 10 percent off.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up