The guy had it coming. De Niro made the mistake of describing his boat with an “it’s pretty big.” Unable to resist the catnip, Fallon launched into his De Niro impression, which the legendary actor acknowledged with a generous laugh as he has many times before. Smoothie that he is, Fallon transitioned by suggesting they take a boat trip together. “We might do that one day, we’ll see,” De Niro said like a guy appeasing another guy.
Fallon has treated De Niro to his impression before. This one time, he impersonated the Hands of Stone actor laughing in Cape Fear, and then De Niro returned the favor to Fallon with some incomprehensible nervous mumbling.
Watch the class act and the adorably starstruck host above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart