The guy had it coming. De Niro made the mistake of describing his boat with an “it’s pretty big.” Unable to resist the catnip, Fallon launched into his De Niro impression, which the legendary actor acknowledged with a generous laugh as he has many times before. Smoothie that he is, Fallon transitioned by suggesting they take a boat trip together. “We might do that one day, we’ll see,” De Niro said like a guy appeasing another guy.
Fallon has treated De Niro to his impression before. This one time, he impersonated the Hands of Stone actor laughing in Cape Fear, and then De Niro returned the favor to Fallon with some incomprehensible nervous mumbling.
Watch the class act and the adorably starstruck host above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com