The guy had it coming. De Niro made the mistake of describing his boat with an “it’s pretty big.” Unable to resist the catnip, Fallon launched into his De Niro impression, which the legendary actor acknowledged with a generous laugh as he has many times before. Smoothie that he is, Fallon transitioned by suggesting they take a boat trip together. “We might do that one day, we’ll see,” De Niro said like a guy appeasing another guy.
Fallon has treated De Niro to his impression before. This one time, he impersonated the Hands of Stone actor laughing in Cape Fear, and then De Niro returned the favor to Fallon with some incomprehensible nervous mumbling.
Watch the class act and the adorably starstruck host above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears