Conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s supposedly ailing health are nothing new — conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s anything are nothing new — but Donald Trump has recently rekindled them in an attempt to damage her standing at the polls.
Clinton finds this funny. On Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night, she scoffed at tabloid speculation around her apparently imminent death. “It’s part of the wacky strategy — say all these things and maybe you can get someone to believe you,” she said.
She then went on to demonstrate her vim and vigor by opening a pickle jar. “With every breath I take, it’s like a new lease on life,” she joked.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science