Conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s supposedly ailing health are nothing new — conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s anything are nothing new — but Donald Trump has recently rekindled them in an attempt to damage her standing at the polls.
Clinton finds this funny. On Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night, she scoffed at tabloid speculation around her apparently imminent death. “It’s part of the wacky strategy — say all these things and maybe you can get someone to believe you,” she said.
She then went on to demonstrate her vim and vigor by opening a pickle jar. “With every breath I take, it’s like a new lease on life,” she joked.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk