Out of the whole lot of pictures (some of them NSFW), there’s one of her filming “Hold Up” in full blissed out rage-mode. Bat in hand, she’s leaping happily in her Converse sneakers on top of a pile of mattresses, probably doing the scenes where she roughs up some cars.
Obviously, the singer switched out of those heels when it was time to really get busy showing cars who’s boss. But there she is with a million-watt smile having a grand old time just like a kid on a bunch of cushy mattress to the tune of “the Beyhive Boys,” a band named after her fans, everyone.
Beyoncé, gamely doing her own stunt in sneakers.
The photos confirm that she was not in fact, not driving the monster truck crushing those eight cars. View the rest of the snapshots at Beyoncé.com.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time