A man paragliding in Utah died after crashing through the roof of a church.
Police said the incident occurred Sunday morning at a Mormon church in Draper, Utah, the Associated Press reported. The man, in his 40s or 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man was using a motorized paraglider when he hit the church roof, according to the AP. Witnesses said he seemed to spiral downward and out of control.
Church services were cancelled on Sunday, and no other injuries were reported in the crash.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022