A 19-year-old student died of an apparent drug overdose at a Texas A&M University fraternity house on Saturday, and four other men were arrested on drug charges.
Police found the 19-year-old man unresponsive and not breathing around 4:40 a.m. on Saturday at the Sigma Nu fraternity house in College Station, a report from KXAS-TV said. They transported him to College Station Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
After obtaining a search warrant, officers found illegal substances in the house, including marijuana.
Michael Frymire, 20, Samuel Patterson, 21, Ty Robertson, 21, and Christian Sandford, 18, face drug-related charges after their arrest.
Police did not release details about the man who died.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time