A 19-year-old student died of an apparent drug overdose at a Texas A&M University fraternity house on Saturday, and four other men were arrested on drug charges.
Police found the 19-year-old man unresponsive and not breathing around 4:40 a.m. on Saturday at the Sigma Nu fraternity house in College Station, a report from KXAS-TV said. They transported him to College Station Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
After obtaining a search warrant, officers found illegal substances in the house, including marijuana.
Michael Frymire, 20, Samuel Patterson, 21, Ty Robertson, 21, and Christian Sandford, 18, face drug-related charges after their arrest.
Police did not release details about the man who died.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization