Just two days after releasing his “visual album” Endless, and a day after dropping a music video for the song “Nikes,” Frank Ocean finally came through with a full album. Called Blonde, the follow-up to 2012’s Channel Orange ends four long years of anticipation for fans after repeated delays and red herrings.
After releasing the album, Ocean thanked his fans via Tumblr.
“I had the time of my life making all of this,” he wrote. “Thank you all. Especially those of you who never let me forget that I had to finish. Which is basically every one of ya’ll.”
Blonde premiered via Beats 1, is now streaming on Apple Music and can be purchased on iTunes. Fan reactions ranged from joy to hyperventilation.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023