Biles, 19, finished the 2016 Summer Olympics with five medals, four of them gold, tying the record for the most ever obtained by a gymnast at a single Olympic Games.
The event will be televised on NBC at 8 p.m. Eastern (on a one-hour delay from the actual ceremony), 7 p.m. Central and Mountain, and 8 p.m. Pacific.
Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian, was the U.S. flag bearer during the opening ceremonies.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This