Mr. Worldwide hits the hot Miami streets in style in his newest song — and video — aptly titled “Greenlight.” The first single off of Pitbull’s upcoming tenth studio album, Climate Change, “Greenlight” is chock full of the sun-soaked, toe-tapping, fun-loving vibes that the rapper has built his international empire upon, complete with a snazzy sax melody.
As for the album title, its meaning might not be what you think. “I feel like every time we put out an album we change the climate in the music business,” Pitbull told EW. And about that video: you can expect the usual scantily-clad women, vintage whips and modern race cars, and Pitbull in a sharp white summer suit. The song is pretty easy listening, although it’s just a taste of what’s to come.
Climate Change will hit on October 9th, Entertainment Weekly reports, and will feature Jennifer Lopez, Jason Derulo and Robin Thicke.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org